Destiny 2 Coup de Grace Mission Boost
Season of the Hunt's Coup de Grace is one of the coolest missions in Destiny 2 and the community loved it. The mission requires the player to complete various tasks in a wild hunt of the final boss - High Celebrant. At the end of the quest, you will get a pinnacle reward and there is a chance for the player to obtain the Fourth Mark Exotic Ship. Note that this drop is random and it might take a couple of weeks to acquire it, but the more times you've completed the mission, the better chance you have.
If you don't have the time or just are not able to complete the mission yourself, whatever the reason is, our proven and skilled Destiny players are always ready to help. With our Destiny 2 Coup de Grace Mission Boost we will complete the mission once or will be playing until the Fourth Mark Exotic Ship drops.
Things You Should Know
For this service we provide two options:
- Mission Completion - We will complete the mission once and you will get a pinnacle reward.
- Guaranteed Exotic Ship - As the Exotic Ship drops once a week per character, our proven boosters will play once a week for any of your characters and will complete as many missions as possible until the ship drops.
- You must have the Season of the Chosen Pass.
- Power Level 1240+ or you can order a Power Leveling Boost.
- You must have access to the Coup De Grace mission from the Crow
Additional Options For Our Coup de Grace Mission Boost
- Class - With this option, you will be able to select the class you wanna do your boost.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Cross-Save - If you have the Cross-Save option enabled, please select the platforms you have the game on, so we can easily match the best booster for the job!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.