Destiny 2 Eater of Worlds Boosting - Description
Eater of Worlds is the next Leviathan Raid Lair. It may be challenging for all players with its mechanics (check our Destiny 2 Eater of Worlds guide).
If you find it hard, we can help you here. Our experienced team will complete this raid for you in no time! Get all the rewards with our Eater of Worlds Raid Service.
Destiny 2 Eater of Worlds Carry - What do you get?
- With our Destiny 2 Eater of Worlds service, you can choose between Normal and Prestige mode.
- "Open Chests" is an option that will get your booster to open all the chests with any keys obtained during the raid.
- You will get all stages of the raid cleared + a kill of the final boss.
- Random powerful gear that can improve your item power level.
- Rare and Legendary engrams.
- Raid keys that could be used with the "Open Chests" option.
- The completion time of the Eater of Worlds Raid varies between 1-4 hours, depending on the selected options and your gear.
- Boost available on all Platforms - PC, PS4 and Xbox.
- If you want the raid to be completed with more than one class, just pick your preferences from the 'Class" drop-down option below.
- By choosing the "Appear Offline" option, you will let the booster know that you want him to stay invisible while playing.
- Account sharing is required unless you choose the 'Self Play' option where you team up with one or more boosters and go through the Raid together.
Order your Destiny 2 Eater of Worlds Boosting today!
Here at Boosting Ground, our prices are affordable for everyone. With our Destiny 2 Eater of Worlds Carry Service, you get cheap and reliable service from a high-quality provider. On top of our low prices, you can apply various discounts earned throughout the Boosting Ground's Account Leveling & Rewards system.