Each year, on the 7th day of the 7th month, a.k.a. July 7th, Bungie Day is celebrated by Destiny’s creators and the fans of the series. It is a day, in which developers and players come together to honor the games. A fun day that is full of stories to tell and bonds to make.
Every year, Destiny has had different kinds of Triumphs – special events for in-game accomplishments. They allow players to prove their skills and dedication. Up until August 27th, every completed goal will grant players Triumph points. Reaching specific point tiers, they are going to get many rewards /even a customizable “Moments of Triumph” t-shirt/.
Moments of Triumph Boosting Objectives
- Legendary Valor — Achieve a Valor rank of Legend in any season
- Crucible Pinnacle Arms — Earn a Crucible Pinnacle weapon from any season
- Vanguard Pinnacle Arms — Earn a Vanguard Pinnacle weapon from any season
- Gambit Pinnacle Arms — Earn a Gambit Pinnacle weapon from any season
- Nothing Left to Say — Complete mission Nothing Left to Say
- The Vault — Amass gear in your Collections
- Mythic — Reach the Mythic division in Gambit
- O Murderer Mine — Complete the Last Wish raid
- Valiant Savior — Complete the Scourge of the Past raid
- In the Shadow of the Kingdom of Sorrow — Complete the Crown of Sorrow raid
- Going the Distance — Complete the Menagerie’s Gauntlet with all six players making it across the finish line
- Prime Fashion — Win a Gambit Prime match while wearing all five pieces of one Notorious armor set
- Bedazzled — Fully upgrade the Chalice of Opulence
- Forges Afield — Forge 10 weapons from research frames and Black Armory frames
- Challenger — Complete weekly challenges through the system
- Gun for Hire — Complete bounties throughout the system
- For the Vanguard — Complete 25 strikes in any playlist
- Never Again — Complete the Shattered Throne dungeon
- Exotic Arsenal — Earn Outbreak Perfected, Whisper of the Worm, and Bad Juju
There will be five extra objectives, but their reveal is on July 30th. Any completed goals in the game will be redeemed in return for exclusive rewards. You can get these rewards only while the event lasts. The fastest way is to use our Moments of Triumph Boosting Services.
As a bonus, Bungie is releasing their Destiny 1 Bad Juju Pulse Rifle. To obtain it you need to complete a series of quests related where you must complete Moments of Triumph objectives. If you don't have time for these steps, our experienced team will obtain it for you right away, just take a look at our Bad Juju D2 Service.
Bad Juju Quest Steps Are As Follows:
Step 1: Invitation from the Emperor:
To obtain It all you need to go to the barge at Nessus and open up the treasure chest that is right next to Werner 99-40. That will give you The Invitation.
The Tribute Hall can be found right next to the Menagerie on your Destination map tab. Once you arrive, head to the statue of Calus and interact with it.
Step 2: Complete a Bounty
Grab the easiest two bounties that the Visage has for you. To complete only two is the fastest and easiest way to get to the next step without a delay.
Step 3: Deliver a Boon of Opulence.
You will get the Boon of Opulence by completing the bounty. Go back to Tribute Hall and check with the Visage to complete it. This will give you an item that lowers the price of all tributes by 1%. You can continue turning in Boons of Opulence to the maximum of discount 80%.
Step 4: Offer Tribute
This step requires only to put the tributes behind The Visage of Calus
Step 5: Golden Hero
For this, you will need to complete the new triumphs that are related to The Tribute Hall. You can find them in your Tributes - Destinations - Minor - Tribute Hall. To obtain tributes you need to complete those triumphs. They will be related to wearing "Callus Themed Armor" that you can collect from the Menagerie and do Crucible, Gambit, and Nightfalls to gain progress.
You can also purchase them from Visage of Calus. That is why you reduce the cost of these tributes. You can get your tributes even today if you have enough materials and shards to spend towards them by they are very expensive and you will need tons of materials.
Step 6: Pest Control
You will need to go to Visage of Calus again, and he will send you to the center of the room and engage with the chest. This will unlock the mission you need to complete to obtain the weapon.
Step 7: The Other Side
Here you enter the last mission. It is placed in the Leviathan raid that has been shadowed! It is pretty easy to complete and you can do it by yourself. In the end, you will have to kill Mant Yut, Born of the Hellmouth. Once you do that a portal will appear and by jumping into it you will be teleported to the Tribute Hall and in front of you will be the chest with the Bad Juju.
The Rewards For Moments Of Triumph Are As Follows:
The 2019 Moments of Triumph come with a tiered reward system. For completing the Triumphs listed above, you can earn some cosmetic rewards.
- Players who complete at least one 2019 Moments of Triumph earn a new emblem;
- Players who complete at least five 2019 Moments of Triumph earn a new Sparrow;
- Players who complete at least 10 2019 Moments of Triumph earn a new ship;
- Players who complete at least 15 2019 Moments of Triumph can purchase and customize a t-shirt on the Bungie store;
- Players who complete all of the 2019 Moments of Triumph earn a new Seal and Title to show off in-game
Don't miss the chance for all exclusive rewards! Check all Destiny 2 Boosting Services!