The event starts on October 15th (Tuesday) and ends on November 4th (Monday). As the title says, this is a Halloween – themed event.
The event has three weekly challenges. Win games in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade to unlock sprays, icons, and spooky skins. By completing the weekly challenges, you can earn the Legendary Demon Hunter Sombra skin, Inferno Junkrat, and Vampire Baptiste.
- In Week 1 (October 15th – October 21st) you can get Inferno Player Icon (after winning three games), Inferno spray (after you win six games), and for Inferno Junkrat Skin – nine games.
- In Week 2 (October 22nd – October 28th) – Vampire Player Icon (win three games), Vampire spray (win six games), Vampire Baptiste Skin (win nine games).
- The goods you can get through Week 3 (October 29th – November 4th) are Demon Hunter Player Icon (after winning three games), win six games to get Demon Hunter Spray and nine games for Demon Hunter Sombra skin.
Overwatch Halloween Terror 2019 brings some other new skins too:
- Legendary: Pharaoh Ana, Warlock Ashe, Demon Orisa, Will-o'-Wisp Tracer, Scorpion Widowmaker (this one has a lot of details, plus you can actually swing the scorpion tail on her hat);
- Epic: Inferno Junkrat (very fresh skin with five weapons – his main gun kinda covered in lava, a detonator with a glowing button, mine, steel trap and a RIP-Tire), Vampire Baptiste, Gorgon Lucio ), emotes, sprays and voice lines.
Overwatch's loot pumpkin boxes can give you all of those cool goods. Each Halloween Terror Loot Box contains up to four cosmetic items or/and in-game credits, along with a minimum of one Halloween Terror event item. You can buy them from the official Blizzard website or earn them through in-game systems. They are only available until November 4th. Halloween Terror Loot Boxes are available for PC only. You can choose between stacks of two, five, eleven, twenty-four and fifty loot boxes. They will pretty soon leave this mortal world, so hurry up and grab some of them. There are no tricks, just treats!