Division 2 Merciless Farm



$0.00

Checkout
Platform
Booster

Division 2 Merciless Farm Description 

Merciless is an Exotic Rifle in The Division 2. It introduces a whole new mechanic of combat and is a great addition to your inventory. Here are Merciless's perks: Binary Trigger - a binary trigger that fires on trigger pull and release; Guerrilla Warfare - Pulling the trigger fires primer rounds that stay embedded in an enemy & releasing the trigger fires detonator rounds that detonate all primers on the enemy it hits, additionally rach primer detonated gains +75% damage per primer detonated; Brutality - While holstered, landing a shot has a 5% chance to deal +20% damage as explosive damage.

In order to obtain the Merciless Exotic Rifle, you have to rely on random drops, rather than guaranteed drops from tough enemies. It's a Hyena weapon, so the way you get the Merciless is by killing Hyena bosses. Choose our team of professional boosters to grind that one for you! Boosting Ground can offer you the best Division 2 Merciless Farming service and soon enough you'll be in possession of a gun that can deal over 1.2 million damage at a time!

Our Merciless farming service - What do you get?

  • By purchasing this service, you will acquire the Merciless Exotic Rifle.
  • To obtain the weapon, our boosters will grind until it drops.
  • The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
  • No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
  • This service provides a 24/7 streaming option.

Requirements

  • Owning an original copy of Division 2
  • This service acquires account sharing
  • You have to be World Tier 4

Order your Division 2 Merciless Weapon Farm today! 

You can get cheap Division 2 Merciless Farm Service from a high-quality provider. Here at Boosting Ground, our prices are affordable for everyone. On top of that prices, you can apply various discounts offered here and found on gaming forums.