The Great Vault Boost - Description
The Great Vault in Shadowlands is similar to the Mythic cache, which was available in Battle for Azeroth expansion. The difference is that instead of receiving a random reward for completing higher level mythic dungeons, you will be able to unlock different rewards for every activity you participate in, such as Raids or PvP battles. At the end of the week, you will be able to choose 1 from up to 9 different rewards instead of just getting a random drop. The more task you complete before you go back to the Vault, the bigger the prize will be, and more items will be available for you to choose from. It is a lot of work to do every week, especially if you have more than one character. The Great vault Boost service will help you get all the weekly rewards without wasting your time.
The Great Vault Boost - What you get for the service?
- You get the selected milestone reward unlocked for your weekly Great Vault
- Dungeons, Raids, and Battlegrounds completing depending on the selected options.
- Chance to get drops from Raids and Mystic + Dungeons.
- Different amount of honor points depending on the selected option.
- You have a chance to get transmog pieces.
- You get to keep all the loot (gold, materials, gear) obtained during the boost.
The Great Vault Specific Rewards:
The different milestones will unlock you different level rewards depending on the Raid or Mythic + Difficulty as follows:
- Raid Milestones:
- 3 Bosses on Normal - 1 x 200 ilvl item unlocked
- 7 Bosses on Normal - 2 x 200 ilvl item unlocked
- 10 Bosses on Normal - 3 x 200 ilvl item unlocked
- 3 Bosses on Heroic - 1 x 213 ilvl item unlocked
- 7 Bosses on Heroic - 1 x 213 ilvl item unlocked
- 10 Bosses on Heroic - 1 x 213 ilvl item unlocked
- Mythic Dungeons Milestones:
- 1 Mythic +14 Completion - 1 x 226 ilvl item unlocked
- 4 Mythic +14 Completion - 2 x 226 ilvl item unlocked
- 10 Mythic +14 Completion - 1 x 226 ilvl item unlocked
- PvP Milestones:
- 1250 Honor - 1 x PvP item unlocked*
- 2250 Honor - 1 x PvP item unlocked*
- 6250 Honor - 1 x PvP item unlocked*
*The item level on the PvP rewards will depend on the highest arena rating you achieved that given week.
|Last Week Rating||Reward ilvl|
|Combatant (1400 -1599)||207|
|Challenger (1600 - 1799)||213|
|Rival (1800 - 2099)||220|
|Duelist (2100 - 2399)||226|
Things you should know about The Great Vault Carry
- Keep in mind that this service will only unlock your Great Vault milestone rewards and you will be able to choose only one of the items.
- The time in which your order is completed may vary depending on the items you have on your character.
- This boost requires you to share your account credentials and allow our booster to log on to your account.
- Our team doesn't use any third-party software.
Additional Options Explained:
- Server - We need you to select your server, so we know where to login from!
- Realm - Needless to say, we need to know the realm you play on so we can log in from there.
- Class and Spec - Needless to say, we need to know which character to level up for you. It's good to know about your specialization.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from!
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
Is This Boost Safe?
- All Piloted Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and its use is mandatory at Boosting Ground.
- Your character has to be level 60.
Order our The Great Vault Boost now!
Here at Boosting Ground, our prices are fair and affordable for everyone. With our World of Warcraft Boosts, you get cheap and reliable services from a high-quality provider. You can apply various discounts earned throughout Boosting Ground's Account Leveling & Rewards system on top of our low prices.