The Great Vault Boost
The Great Vault in Shadowlands is similar to the Mythic cache, which was available in Battle for Azeroth expansion. The difference is that instead of receiving a random reward for completing higher level mythic dungeons, you will be able to unlock different rewards for every activity you participate in, such as Raids or PvP battles. At the end of the week, you will be able to choose 1 from up to 9 different rewards instead of just getting a random drop. The more task you complete before you go back to the Vault, the bigger the prize will be, and more items will be available for you to choose from. It is a lot of work to do every week, especially if you have more than one character. The WoW Great Vault Boost service will help you get all the weekly rewards without wasting your time.
The Great Vault Boost - What Do You Get?
- You get the selected milestone reward unlocked for your weekly Great Vault
- Dungeons, Raids, and Battlegrounds completing depending on the selected options.
- Chance to get drops from Raids and Mystic + Dungeons.
- Different amount of honor points depending on the selected option.
- You have a chance to get transmog pieces.
- You get to keep all the loot (gold, materials, gear) obtained during the boost.
The Great Vault Specific Rewards:
The different milestones will unlock you different level rewards depending on the Raid or Mythic + Difficulty as follows:
- 3 Bosses on Normal - 1 x 200 ilvl item unlocked
- 7 Bosses on Normal - 2 x 200 ilvl item unlocked
- 10 Bosses on Normal - 3 x 200 ilvl item unlocked
- 3 Bosses on Heroic - 1 x 213 ilvl item unlocked
- 7 Bosses on Heroic - 1 x 213 ilvl item unlocked
- 10 Bosses on Heroic - 1 x 213 ilvl item unlocked
Mythic Dungeons Milestones:
- 1 Mythic +14 Completion - 1 x 226 ilvl item unlocked
- 4 Mythic +14 Completion - 2 x 226 ilvl item unlocked
- 10 Mythic +14 Completion - 1 x 226 ilvl item unlocked
- 1250 Honor - 1 x PvP item unlocked*
- 2250 Honor - 1 x PvP item unlocked*
- 6250 Honor - 1 x PvP item unlocked*
*The item level on the PvP rewards will depend on the highest arena rating you achieved that given week.
|Last Week Rating||Reward ilvl|
|Combatant (1400 -1599)||207|
|Challenger (1600 - 1799)||213|
|Rival (1800 - 2099)||220|
|Duelist (2100 - 2399)||226|
Things You Should Know
- Keep in mind that this service will only unlock your Great Vault milestone rewards and you will be able to choose only one of the items.
- The time in which your order is completed may vary depending on the items you have on your character.
- This boost requires you to share your account credentials and allow our booster to log on to your account.
- Our team doesn't use any third-party software.
- Your character has to be level 60.
Is This Boosting Safe?
- All Piloted Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and its use is mandatory at Boosting Ground.