Horrific Visions Boost - Description
Horrific Visions is a new solo/ group content type activity, introduced in Battle for Azeroth. In this hellish nightmare of a possible future, you'll face your darkest fears and fight wretched horrors. Fiendish spawns will try to tear your body and mind to shreds. If your will isn't strong enough, N'Zoth the Corruptor will succumb you to his corruption. Corrupted Mementos is a currency earned through completing objectives and looting chests in the visions, that can be traded for various useful items! Pre-raid gear may also drop here that's unique to each armor type: Plate - Malignant Leviathan's, Mail - Nefarious Tormentor's, Leather - of the Insatiable Maw, Cloth - Vile Manipulator's. Other rewards from the completed visions are ranks that level up your Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Resolve. Along with the rank, the cloak's item level will increase, as well as corruption resistance and you'll get reduced sanity loss! With our Horrific Visions Boost and the help of our experienced boosters, you'll have those runs done in no time!
Our Horrific Visions Boost - What you'll get?
- A Horrific Vision Run with the selected amount of masks!
- All the gold, items, and crafting materials acquired during the boost.
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
- Our 'Appear Offline' guarantees you'll remain completely anonymous.
- Option to choose a specific booster to complete your order.
Corrupted mementos and Faceless masks - What are they?
Upgrading the legendary cloak aside, the loot from these visions can be quite strong. When you've equipped five masks and cleared all the mobs and the final boss, the item level reward is 475 or even 480 drop! Doing five mask runs can be quite difficult, even with a perfect build/group. The first mask you'll receive is Faceless Mask of the Long Night. It can be unlocked by doing a Horrific Vision with both Lost and Corrupted zones. You also have to defeat Thrall in Orgrimmar or likewise - Alleria Windrunner in Stormwind City . You can get the rest of the masks by completing Lost Zones with an equipped Mask.
Assaults - Where do they appear and how can I enter?
Assaults appear every week in Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms. These factions give you access to powerful new resources called essences. They are Breath of the Dying , Spirit of Preservation , and Touch of the Everlasting. They give you significant boosts in damage, survivability and healing. They also enhance your corruption resistance even more! These assaults and daily quest grant you reputation with these new factions. They also reward Coalescing Visions , which can be used for buying keys for the Vessel of Horrific Visions. They are actually the keys you need to enter a Horrific Vision.
Additional Options Explained:
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$, you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Unlock HV - this button will grant access to Horrific Visions for you along with N'zoth Assaults; Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Resolve; 8.3 daily quests; Uldum Accord and Rajani reputation;
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible", and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party, the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from.
- Server - We need you to select your server, so we know where to login from!
- Realm - Needless to say, we need to know the realm you play on so we can log in from there.
- Faction - Selecting which faction you are is important, as it will help our boosters prepare better
- Class and Spec - We need to know which character to play with. It's good to know about your specialization.
- World of Warcraft account subscription.
- Account sharing for this service is required.
- Max character level of the current expansion.
- A Vessel of Horrific Vision required to enter.
- Unlock HV:
- Access to Nazajatar.
- Access to BFA local quests.
- 400 item level character or higher.