WoW Burning Crusade Classic Arena 2v2 Boost
Arenas in WoW Burning Crusade Classic are challenging and sometimes pretty hard PvP battles in which you can face the most experienced World of Warcraft players. In arena 2v2 battles there are two teams of two players each and they fight against each other until one of the teams’ members are dead. Playing every week you can earn arena points which can help you buy exciting gear. But facing the most brutal players that know every secret of the game is not an easy task. Luckily, you can always rely on Boosting Ground’s team of professional and proven boosters. They can help you defeat your opponents and get the desired rating!
Order our WoW Burning Crusade Classic Arena 2v2 Boost and we will fight for you! Our boosters provide efficient and low-cost services, as well as special rewards for the most loyal customers!
WoW Burning Crusade Classic Arena 2v2 Boost – What Do You Get?
- A professional booster will help you get the chosen rank.
- You will obtain certain rewards, depending on the reached rating.
- No programs or bots are being involved!
- All of our boosters are using a secure VPN connection.
Additional Options For WoW Burning Crusade Classic Arena 2v2 Boost Explained:
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from!
- Server - We need you to select your server, so we know where to login from!
- Realm - Needless to say, we need to know the realm you play on so we can log in from there.
- Faction - Selecting which faction you are is important, as it will help our boosters prepare better
- Class and Spec - We need to know which character to play with. It's good to know about your specialization.
Things You Should Know
- Full and Partial Refunds will be available only to people that DO NOT LOG IN on their accounts during the boost.
- World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Classic account subscription.
- The VPN option is mandatory, you must select the country you'd like us to log in from!
- Account sharing for this service is required.
- Level 70 character.
Is This Boosting Safe?
- All Piloted Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and it's using is mandatory at Boosting Ground.