Wow Burning Crusade Classic Dungeon Boost
Dungeons in Wow Burning Crusade Classic are specific zones of the Outland where you are going to face different opponents like enemies and bosses. The dungeons are divided in two types, depending on their difficulty – Normal and Heroic and any of them allows you to obtain various items or gold. Besides, it is an ideal way for you to train your skills and get some experience.
Anyway, it can be very hard to complete the dungeon especially on your first try. If you don’t have the time or the ability let our devoted players help you right away! We provide variety of dungeon services and the best part is there is a self-play option where the booster helps you while you are playing. So, lets order the right Wow Burning Crusade Classic Dungeon Boost and get all the items that your deserve!
Wow Burning Crusade Classic Dungeon Boost – What Do You Get?
- Wow Burning Crusade Classic Dungeon Boost – What Do You Get?
- Fast and excellent completion of the desired dungeon!
- You will get a reputation to specific faction, depending on the chosen dungeon.
- All the items obtained during the boost remain in your Inventory!
- If you have any preferences, you can choose a specific booster.
- Not bots or programs are used in our services. Only professional work!
- Our customer support team is available 24/7 to help you or answer your questions!
Additional Options For TBC Classic Dungeon Clear Service
- Choose Difficulty - You can choose the difficulty of the dungeon that you have selected, Normal or Heroic.
- Self-Play - By choosing this option, you will play alongside your booster.
- Self-Play-Realm - This option will be available when the Self-Play option is selected and it will show you the realms and factions we have available boosters and raid groups for Self-Play.
- Dungeon Walk - Choosing this option, we will move your character to the world zone, where the dungeon is located.
- Amount of Clears - Choose how many clears you want our boosters to make.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Class - Needless to say we need to know which character to level up for you. Some classes are harder to level than others, they will make the price a bit higher for you.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from!
- Booster - this option allows you to choose a specific booster or the first available to complete your order.
Things You Should Know
- We will clear the selected dungeon. The service completion is 100% guaranteed.
- No specific items are guaranteed. All of the rewards are random.
- Full and Partial Refunds will be available only to people that DO NOT LOG IN on their accounts during the boost.
- World of Warcraft Classic account subscription.
- Account sharing for this service is required.
- The VPN option is mandatory, you must select the country you'd like us to log in from!
- There might be specific requirements, depending on the selected dungeon.
- Some dungeon on Normal Difficulty requires you to be a certain level:
- Hellfire Ramparts - level 60
- Blood Furnace - level 61
- The Slave Pens - level 62
- The Underbog - level 63
- Mana-Tombs - level 64
- Auchenai Crypts - level 65
- Old Hillsbrad Foothills - level 66
- Sethekk Halls - level 67
- The Steamvault - level 68
- Shadow Labyrinth - level 69
- The Shattered Halls - level 69
- The Black Morass - level 70
- The Botanica - level 70
- The Mechanar - level 70
- The Arcatraz - level 70
- All Heroic Dungeons require you to be level 70.
Is This Boosting Safe?
- All Piloted Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account-sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and it's using is mandatory at Boosting Ground.