WoW Classic Atal'Hakkar Boosting
Located in the middle of the lake in the Swamp of Sorrows zone, beneath the marshes can be found The Temple of Atal'Hakkar, a level 55-60 dungeon.
Once a monument for worshiping an ancient blood god called Hakkar the Soulflayer, now wreckage brought down by great dragon Aspect, Ysera is full of minions and groups of troll priests known as Atal'ai. They know what secrets those halls are hiding and aren't willing to let outsiders take them. After all, we know that dragons love to sleep on treasure piles.
Clearing this dungeon might be extremely difficult, due to its tough bosses, combined with twisted quests. Our team is made of the most experienced WoW Classic boosters, which will help you with every difficulty! Purchase The Temple of Atal'Hakkar Boosting and check for all items with our Dragonborn boosters!
Our WoW Classic Temple of Atal Hakkar Boosting Service - What do you get?
- By purchasing this service, you will get full completion of The Temple of Atal'Hakkar dungeon.
- All of the acquired loot you get during the boost.
- Chance to get a dungeon specific uncommon, rare, and epic world drop items.
- Get a quest item and completion of a quest you have in your quest log.
- The time guarantee for this service is 1 to 3 hours per run.
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
Additional Options Explained
- Atal'alarion - By choosing this option, we will clear the dungeon, only up to the first boss - Atal'alarion.
- Atal’ai Defenders - By choosing this option, we will clear the dungeon, only up to the second bosses - Atal’ai Defenders.
- Jammal'an the Prophet - By choosing this option, we will clear the dungeon, only up to the third boss - Jammal'an the Prophet.
- Weaver & Dreamscythe - By choosing this option, we will clear the dungeon, only up to the fourth bosses - Weaver & Dreamscythe.
- Hazzas & Morphaz - By choosing this option, we will clear the dungeon, only up to the fifth bosses - Hazzas & Morphaz.
- Full Dungeon Run - We will clear the full The Temple of Atal'Hakkar dungeon, including the final boss - Shade of Eranikus.
- Self-Play - By choosing this option, you will play alongside your booster.
- Self-Play-Realm - This option will be available when the Self-Play option is selected and it will show you the realms and factions we have available boosters and raid groups for Self-Play.
- Amount of Clears - Choose how many The Temple of Atal'Hakkar clears you want our boosters to make.
- Yeh'kinya's Scroll - We will complete a long quest series, where a Zul'Farrak dungeon completion with the rare Hydra boss is included.
- Dungeon Walk - Choosing this option, we will move your character to the world zone, where the dungeon is located.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Class - Needless to say we need to know which character to level up for you. Some classes are harder to level than others, they will make the price a bit higher for you.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from!
- Booster - this option allows you to choose a specific booster or the first available to complete your order.
Things You Should Know About Our Atal Hakkar Boosting Service
- The boost completion time we guarantee starts when the booster logs in.
- The Temple of Atal'Hakkar Boosting Service guarantees the completion of the dungeon. No specific item loot is guaranteed.
- Full and Partial Refunds will be available only to people that DO NOT LOG IN on their accounts during the boost.
- World of Warcraft Classic account subscription.
- The VPN option is mandatory, you must select the country you'd like us to log in from!
- Account sharing for this service is required.
- Your character must be in the dungeon zone. If you are not in the World Zone where the dungeon is located you must select the "Dungeon Walk" option.
- Character level must be between 55 - 60.
- To enter stated dungeon you must maintain XXXX which can be found in our Raid and Dungeon Attunements.
Is This Boost Safe?
- All Piloted Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and it's using is mandatory at Boosting Ground.