WoW Classic The Deadmines Boosting - Season of Mastery
The Deadmines, a level 18-23 dungeon, is the first Alliance instance that the heroes of Azeroth are bound to conquer. For the Horde players, the travel to this dungeon will take much more time and in this dungeon, there are no quests for this faction.
Located in Westfall, this once rich gold mine is now a main base of operation for the Defias Brotherhood. Led by their ambitious leader Edwin VanCleef and with the help of the goblins, those vicious bandits are now constructing a juggernaut and waiting for the right moment to strike the Kingdom of Stormwind.
Overcoming The Deadmines is surely a challenge because if you're an Alliance, you'll need to complete 6 quests - Underground Assault, The Defias Brotherhood, Red Silk Bandanas, Oh Brother..., Collecting Memories and The Unsent Letter (only the last one is inside the dungeon). These quests are quite time-consuming, so Boosting Ground offers you to skip the boring part! Our dedicated boosters will show you how everything works.
Order The Deadmines Boosting Service and take the fight to them to help the Westfall Brigade in their fight against the Defias Brotherhood.
WoW Classic Deadmines Boosting - What do you get?
- By purchasing this service, you will get full completion of The Deadmines dungeon.
- All of the acquired loot you get during the boost.
- Chance to get a dungeon specific uncommon, rare, and epic world drop items.
- Get a quest item and completion of a quest you have in your quest log.
- Once an order is placed it will be processed immediately and a booster will be assigned between 15 minutes and couple of hours, depending on the service, platform, and the booster availability.
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
Additional Options Explained
- Rhahk'Zor - By choosing this option, we will clear the dungeon only up to the first boss - Rhahk'Zor.
- Sneed's Shredder - We will clear the dungeon only up to the second boss - Sneed's Shredder.
- Gilnid - We will clear the dungeon only up to the third boss - Gilnid.
- Mr. Smite - We will clear the dungeon only up to the fourth boss - Mr. Smite.
- Cookie - We will clear the dungeon only up to the fifth boss - Cookie.
- Captain Greenskin - We will clear the dungeon only up to the sixth boss - Captain Greenskin.
- Full Dungeon Run - We will complete the full dungeon for you, including the final boss - Edwin VanCleef.
- Dungeon Walk - Choosing this option, we will move your character to the world zone, where the dungeon is located.
- Amount of Clears - Choose how many The Deadmines clears you want our boosters to make.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Class - Needless to say we need to know which character to level up for you. Some classes are harder to level than others, they will make the price a bit higher for you.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from!
- Booster - this option allows you to choose a specific booster or the first available to complete your order.
Things You Should Know About The Deadmines Boosting Service
- The boost completion time we guarantee starts when the booster logs in.
- The Deadmines Boosting Service guarantees the completion of the dungeon. No specific item loot is guaranteed.
- Full and Partial Refunds will be available only to people that DO NOT LOG IN on their accounts during the boost.
- World of Warcraft Classic account subscription.
- The VPN option is mandatory, you must select the country you'd like us to log in from!
- Account sharing for this WoW Classic boosting service is required.
- Your character must be in the dungeon zone. If you are not in the World Zone where the dungeon is located
- you must select the "Dungeon Walk" option.
- Character level must be between 18 - 23.
Is this Boost Safe?
- All Piloted Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and it's using is mandatory at Boosting Ground.