Gnomeregan Boosting - Description
Located in Dun Morogh, the Gnomeregan is a level 24-34 dungeon. In forgotten times it was called "technological capital of Gnomes", now it's full of Troggs, polluted by radiation left from malfunctioned radioactive tanks and their new so-called by himself techno-overlord Mekgineer Thermaplugg, who keeps most of the possessions for himself and his subordinates.
The Gnomeregan is an Alliance zone, but if the Horde players want to take part in it, there are two ways for that - traveling to Dun Morogh or finishing a small questline, which will enter them in Gnomeregan.
The Gnomeregan is probably one of the most difficult instances but getting over all of its challenges will reward you with many profitable items, especially for the players, who have skilled the Engineering profession. For the Alliance, there are a huge number of quests, such as the Essential Artificials, The Only Cure is More Green Glow and The Grand Betrayal. For the Horde, there are 2 available (Rig Wars and Gnomer-gooooone!), and also two Neutral quests, both inside the dungeon (A Fine Mess and Grime-Encrusted Ring).
If you want to clear this dungeon and obtain its unique loot in the fastest way possible, order our Gnomeregan Boosting Service and our talented team will complete every single challenge for you!
Our Gnomeregan Boosting Service - What do you get?
- By purchasing this service, you will get full completion of the Gnomeregan dungeon.
- All of the acquired loot you get during the boost.
- Chance to get a dungeon specific uncommon, rare, and epic world drop items.
- Get a quest item and completion of a quest you have in your quest log.
- The time guarantee for this service is 1 to 3 hours per run.
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
Additional Options Explained:
- Viscous Fallout - By choosing this option we will clear the dungeon only up to the first boss - Viscous Fallout.
- Electrocutioner 6000 - By choosing this option we will clear the dungeon only up to the second boss - Electrocutioner 6000.
- Crowd Pummeler 9-60 - By choosing this option we will clear the dungeon only up to the third boss - Crowd Pummeler 9-60.
- Full Dungeon Run - We will clear the full Gnomeregan dungeon, including the final boss - Mekgineer Thermaplugg.
- Self-Play - By choosing this option, you will play alongside your booster.
- Self-Play-Realm - This option will be available when the Self-Play option is selected and it will show you the realms and factions we have available boosters and raid groups for Self-Play.
- Dungeon Walk - Choosing this option, we will move your character to the world zone, where the dungeon is located.
- Amount of Clears - Choose how many Gnomeregan clears you want our boosters to make.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Class - Needless to say we need to know which character to level up for you. Some classes are harder to level than others, they will make the price a bit higher for you.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from!
- Booster - this option allows you to choose a specific booster or the first available to complete your order.
Things you should know about our Gnomeregan Boosting Service
- The boost completion time we guarantee starts when the booster logs in.
- The Workshop Key is a free option, which will grant you access to Gnomeregan's back door entrance.
- Our Gnomeregan Boosting Service guarantees the completion of the dungeon. No specific item loot is guaranteed.
- Full and Partial Refunds will be available only to people that DO NOT LOG IN on their accounts during the boost.
- World of Warcraft Classic account subscription.
- The VPN option is mandatory, you must select the country you'd like us to log in from!
- Account sharing for this service is required.
- Your character must be in the dungeon zone. If you are not in the World Zone where the dungeon is located you must select the "Dungeon Walk" option.
- Character level must be between 24 - 34.
Is This Boost Safe?
- All Piloted Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and it's using is mandatory at Boosting Ground.
Order our Gnomeregan Service now!
Here at Boosting Ground, our prices are affordable for everyone. With our Gnomeregan Boosting, you get cheap and reliable service from a high-quality provider. On top of our low prices, you can apply various discounts earned throughout the Boosting Ground's Account Leveling & Rewards system.