WoW Classic Scholomance Boosting
Western Plaguelands zone - where Scholomance dungeon lies, beneath the keep of Caer Darrow. Once home to the Barov family, now overrun by Scourge from the evil wizard Kel'Thuzad and turned into a school for necromancy. It's a level 58-60 dungeon, which is considered to be a contested territory for Alliance and Horde.
In order to get access to the Scholomance, the players will need to have the Skeleton Key, which drops from The Key to Scholomance questline. After getting inside, they will encounter various bosses, which keep precious loot.
This place offers an infinite number of interesting objects and possessions to find. Save your time for more challenging missions by ordering Scholomance Boosting Service - with our help, you can close that establishment for good!
Our WoW Classic Scholomance Boosting - Season of Mastery Service - What do you get?
- By purchasing this service, you will get full completion of the Scholomance dungeon.
- All of the acquired loot you get during the boost.
- Chance to get a dungeon specific uncommon, rare, and epic world drop items.
- Get a quest item and completion of a quest you have in your quest log.
- Once an order is placed it will be processed immediately and a booster will be assigned between 15 minutes and couple of hours, depending on the service, platform, and the booster availability.
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
Additional Options Explained
- With the Skeleton Key option, we will complete a lengthy quest chain in the Western Plaguelands.
- Dungeon Walk - Choosing this option, we will move your character to the world zone, where the dungeon is located.
- Amount of Clears - Choose how many Scholomance clears you want our boosters to make.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Class - Needless to say we need to know which character to level up for you. Some classes are harder to level than others, they will make the price a bit higher for you.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from!
- Booster - this option allows you to choose a specific booster or the first available to complete your order.
Things You Should Know About Our Scholomance Boosting Service
- Our Scholomance Boosting Service guarantees the completion of the dungeon. No specific item loot is guaranteed.
- Full and Partial Refunds will be available only to people that DO NOT LOG IN on their accounts during the boost.
- World of Warcraft Classic account subscription.
- The VPN option is mandatory, you must select the country you'd like us to log in from!
- Your character must possess the SKELETON KEY to enter the crypt.
- Account sharing for this WoW Classic boosting service is required.
- Your character must be in the dungeon zone. If you are not in the World Zone where the dungeon is located you must select the "Dungeon Walk" option.
- Character level must be between 58 - 60.
- Skeleton Key item required.
Is This Boost Safe?
- All Piloted Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and it's using is mandatory at Boosting Ground.