WoW Classic Uldaman Farming - Season of Mastery
Uldaman is a level 35-45 dungeon, which represents an ancient titan vault buried deep down under the earth since the first creation of the world. It's located in the north part of the Badlands zone. Full of stone giants, Troggs, and dark dwarves (which are trying to reclaim all the riches), its halls are also filled with many hidden objects, items, chests.
This dungeon is a contested territory and offers many encounters, confusing quests for both factions and it finishes with the final boss Archaedas, who is quite difficult to kill. And, in order to complete all of the quests, you'll need to run the Uldaman many times.
We have the most talented WoW Classic boosters, who will help you right away in this adventure! Order WoW Classic Uldaman Farming - Season of Mastery service and let our experienced team take care of all of that for you.
Our WoW Classic Uldaman Farming Service - What do you get?
- By purchasing this service, you will get full completion of the Uldaman dungeon.
- All of the acquired loot you get during the boost.
- Chance to get dungeon-specific uncommon, rare, and epic world drop items.
- Get a quest item and completion of a quest you have in your quest log.
- Once an order is placed it will be processed immediately and a booster will be assigned between 15 minutes and couple of hours, depending on the service, platform, and the booster availability.
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
Additional Options Explained
- Baelog, Eric and Olaf - By choosing this option, we will clear the dungeon only up to the first boss - Baelog, Eric and Olaf.
- Revelosh - By choosing this option, we will clear the dungeon only up to the second boss - Revelosh.
- Ironaya - By choosing this option, we will clear the dungeon only up to the third boss - Ironaya.
- Ancient Stone Keeper - By choosing this option, we will clear the dungeon only up to the fourth boss - Ancient Stone Keeper.
- Grimlok - By choosing this option, we will clear the dungeon only up to the fifth boss - Grimlok.
- Full Dungeon Run - We will clear the full Uldaman dungeon, including the final boss - Archaedas.
- Amount of Clears - Choose how many Uldaman clears you want our boosters to make.
- Dungeon Walk - Choosing this option, we will move your character to the world zone, where the dungeon is located.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Class - Needless to say we need to know which character to level up for you. Some classes are harder to level than others, they will make the price a bit higher for you.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from!
- Booster - this option allows you to choose a specific booster or the first available to complete your order.
Things You Should Know About Our Razorfen Down Boosting Service
- The boost completion time we guarantee starts when the booster logs in.
- Our WoW Classic Uldaman Farming Service guarantees the completion of the dungeon. No specific item loot is guaranteed.
- Baelog, Eric and Olaf bosses are for Horde only.
- Full and Partial Refunds will be available only to people that DO NOT LOG IN on their accounts during the boost.
- World of Warcraft Classic account subscription.
- The VPN option is mandatory, you must select the country you'd like us to log in from!
- Account sharing for this WoW Classic boosting service is required.
- Your character must be in the dungeon zone. If you are not in the World Zone where the dungeon is located you must select the "Dungeon Walk" option.
- Character level must be between 35 - 45.
Is This Boost Safe?
- All Piloted Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and it's using is mandatory at Boosting Ground.