Destiny 2 Devil's Ruin Boost
Another addition to Destiny 2 after Season of Dawn is Devil's Ruin Sidearm. This item is one of the most anticipated weapons in the game, as it is the second exotic sidearm that Bungie adds to the game. One of the best weapons in the game when released. Check our Destiny 2 Devil’s Ruin Exotic Sidearm Guide for more information about this cool weapon. If you have no time but you want your exotic sidearm fast, our team of professional boosters will help you get it in no time. Order our Devil's Ruin Weapon Farm now and become a proud owner of Devil's Ruin Sidearm.
Additional Options Explained:
- Class - With this option, you will be able to select the class you wanna do your boost.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Cross-Save - If you have the Cross-Save option enabled, please select the platforms you have the game on, so we can easily match the best booster for the job!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
Devil's Ruin Quest Steps
Anxious to get your hands on Devil’s Ruin? Keep in mind that the quest doesn’t launch until January 7 alongside the Legend Sundial.
STEP 1: Pull A New Timelost Weapon Frame Out Of The Sundial
We have no idea how to start this quest just yet. It might be a random drop from the Sundial or it could be a guaranteed occurrence after your first run post-release. Our guess, however, is that it’s a drop from the Legend Sundial which goes live at the same time as this new exotic weapon.
STEP 2: A Lost Relic – Visit Saint-14
Sounds like Saint-14 might know what to do with this new Timelost Weapon Fragment. We very well know it’s Devil’s Ruin, just need to get enough information for Saint to work his magic.
STEP 3: A Tour Through History – Complete New Edz Mission
Saint-14 says there are some lost weapon fragments in the Twilight Gap area of the EDZ. Though the description implies that you’ll be killing enemies to reclaim these fragments, that’s not the case.
Our Devil's Ruin Farm Service - What do you get?
- Our booster will complete everything necessary to get the Devil's Ruin Sidearm.
- This weapon could be a nice addition to your collection.
- All the drops acquired during the boost!
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
- Our 'Appear Offline' guarantees you'll stay completely anonymous.
Things you should know about our Destiny 2 Devil's Ruin Boost Service
- We will farm the Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shards, and Spoils of Conquest for you in order to get you the selected weapon. The planetary materials will be bought with your legendary shards.
- Only one item can be acquired per weekly reset since you one Cipher can be obtained per week.
- Beyond Light campaign completed.
- Power Level 1230+.
- Account sharing for this service is required.
Close the Gap
Close the Gap causes the gun to fire normally with traditional trigger presses, or transform into a staggering laser blast if you hold the trigger.
Weighty barrel extension that increases range, decreases handling speed, and moderately controls recoil.
Distance optimizations that increase range.
Fully charging the laser refills the magazine from reserves.
This weapon’s recoil direction is more vertical which greatly controls recoil.
Empty Catalyst Socket
An Exotic catalyst can be inserted into this socket.
Devil's Ruin Catalyst
Upgrades this weapon to a Masterwork. It will generate Orbs on multikills and gain a tracker that displays the number of combatants defeated with it. The Masterworked weapon will also receive additional capabilities. Defeat enemies using this weapon to unlock this upgrade.
Devil's Ruin Stats