Gambit Boost Service
Gambit mode goes through many changes to end up where it is today. Most of the basics still apply. However, specific armor sets are removed and sent to the Vault alongside The Reckoning, which is also the reason why some of the enemies are now reworked and made easier to be killed. The rule about just one long round remains but with more focus on the mote collecting part and a little less on the Primeval side. Another important difference is that the timer between player's invasions is increased from 10 to 20 seconds. Giant Blockers and Taken Captain Blockers are replaced with Taken Phalanxes, which have more resilience but are lower on damage. Overall the new gambit mode is a combination of the previous ones with the intention to be something better. Would it be? Only the time will show. Our Gambit Boost Service, here at Boosting Ground can help you earn the wins you want, and raise your Infamy Rank. The prices are the best you can find and the service quality is 100% guaranteed!
Gambit Boosting - What do you get?
- By purchasing this service, you will get the desired number of wins.
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
- Our 'Appear Offline' guarantees you'll remain completely anonymous.
- You can pick one of our team of professional boosters to complete it in your place OR you can play in a party with them.
- You can pick the class and the desired role.
- Class - With this option, you will be able to select the class you wanna do your boost. In addition, you will be able to select 2 classes - 2 boosts or 3 classes - 3 boosts options where we will complete the service with 2 or 3 or your characters.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Cross-Save - If you have the Cross-Save option enabled, please select the platforms you have the game on, so we can easily match the best booster for the job!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
Things You Should Know
- Gambit Prime and old Gambit Modes are no longer available in Destiny 2.
- Both versions are infused into one, as the result of the release of the latest expansion of the game - Beyond Light. It adds a different strategy to the activity completely.
- You should own an original copy of the game.
- You should pick your desired number of wins and any additional service.