Destiny 2 Nightfall The Ordeal Boost
Nightfall The Ordeal is a PvE mode where you will be challenged to complete one of the Destiny 2 strikes with increased difficulty. On top of that, you will have a timer and a points counter that will indicate how good are you doing. But this is not all! It comes in 5 difficulty modes, each with additional modifiers designed to test your skills! Those strikes are offering some of the best rewards in Destiny 2 and are one of the few activities that will reward you with Enhancement Cores, that you need to masterwork your gear! On top of that every week you will have a chance to get a Pinnacle Gear on completing the Weekly and 100K Nightfall The Order challenges. If you need help with those, you are in the right place! Our team of professional boosters will help you complete any of the Nightfall The Ordeal activities or challenges in no time!
- For every Piloted/Recovery service, we will use a Secured VPN for your account safety. You can let us know from which country to connect, by selection the option during the checkout phase.
- For the absolute safe choice, we recommend our Self-Play services! You will find the self-play option on almost every Destiny 2 boosting service. Playing arm to arm with our professionals is always a fun experience.
What Do You Get?
- We will complete the selected Nightfall The Ordeal service!
- All the weapons, gear, and materials acquired during the boost!
Our dedicated boosters are experienced by Destiny 2 veterans, and their skills are equal to none. We’ve made the ordering process as comfortable as possible. All of our services are 100% guaranteed. And of course, we protect your data and your money. But here this service benefits explained:
- Fast Ordering process: Once an order is placed it will be processed immediately and a booster will be assigned between 15 minutes and a couple of hours, depending on the service, platform, and the booster availability.
- Veteran Boosters: Our boosters have expert knowledge about the game and have participated in many events and tournaments. All of them are real players with at least several months of experience in Destiny 2. You can be entirely sure that they will get the job done promptly.
- Privacy Protection: At Boosting Ground we care about your privacy. That’s why we’ve made the whole boosting process to be completely anonymous. We’ll make it seem like you’re playing with your character and not someone else. No character names or account names will be shared with third parties.
- Secured Website Encryption: To make sure that all of your personal data is protected from theft we’ve implemented secure SSL encryption on our website. All of your emails, passwords, and other login details will be kept safe on our servers.
- Choose Strike - You will be able to choose the strike you want us to complete for you. Keep in mind that those strikes are on a weekly rotation and it might take some time till the one you've selected is available for completion.
- Class - With this option, you will be able to select the class you wanna do your boost. In addition, you will be able to select 2 classes - 2 boosts or 3 classes - 3 boosts options where we will complete the service with 2 or 3 or your characters.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Cross-Save - If you have the Cross-Save option enabled, please select the platforms you have the game on, so we can easily match the best booster for the job!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
Things You Should Know About Nightfall The Ordeal Service:
- All the Nightfall Ordeal strikes are on a weekly rotation! If you select a strike that is not available you will have to wait till it is completable.
- Master and Grandmaster run will always be a 100k runs and will complete your Weekly 100k Challenge and Weekly Nightfall Activities Challenge.
- Grandmaster Nightfall will be available on 22 June.
Requirements for our Nightfall The Ordeal Service
- For the Adept tier, you need to be 1231+ Power Level
- For the Hero tier, you need to be 1271+ Power Level
- For the Legend tier, you need to be 1301+ Power Level
- For the Master tier, you need to be 1331+ Power Level
- For the Grandmaster tier, you need to be 1345+ Power Level
- For the Nightfall Challenge - 100k, you need to be 1301+ Power Level