Nightmare Hunt Boosting
Nightmare Hunt is a three-player activity in the Shadowkeep expansion. Located on the Moon, this mode has three levels - Adept, Hero, and Legend, which are sorted by difficulty. Each level adds a different number of modifiers, respectively - one for Adept, four for Hero, and six for Legend. Depending on your own experience, Nightmare Hunt might prove to be a true challenge to conquer - but it's worth it! New items, weapons, epic battles and unforgettable encounters are waiting for you there. If you're tired of trying to get through all of the challenges, order our Nightmare Hunt Boosting Service and get this mode done in no time.
What Do You Get?
- A professional player will help you in your Destiny 2 adventures. No programs or bots are involved in our services, only human force.
- With our Season of the Undying boosting service, you will get a fast and professional boost for any of our services!
- The completion of the services is 100% guaranteed.
- Our services are available for all the platforms - PC, PS4, and Xbox.
- 'Appear Offline' option that will guarantee you'll remain completely anonymous.
- 24/7 streaming option for most of our services
- Chance to preselect your favorite booster.
- Class - With this option, you will be able to select the class you wanna do your boost. In addition, you will be able to select 2 classes - 2 boosts or 3 classes - 3 boosts options where we will complete the service with 2 or 3 or your characters.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Cross-Save - If you have the Cross-Save option enabled, please select the platforms you have the game on, so we can easily match the best booster for the job!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
Things You Should Know About Our Nightmare Hunt Boosting Service
Each week certain enemies would require you to have specific mods for your weapons in order to penetrate their shields, so you'd need to have 3-4 artifact unlocks in case your booster needs a certain mode to complete the run.
Requirements For Our Nightmare Hunt Service
- Adept Runs - 1220 + Power Level
- Hero Runs - 1260 + Power Level
- Legend Runs - 1290 + Power Level
- Master Runs - 1320 + Power Level
- Master Time-Trial - 1330+ Power Level
- Flawless Master - 1330+ Power Level
- Flawless Master Time-Trial - 1330+ Power Level