Destiny 2 Pit Of Heresy Boost
Pit of Heresy was the second three-player dungeon in Destiny 2 Shadowkeep expansion, and it is still live! In order to get some nice loot, you'll need to gain access to the dungeon firstly by completing a small quest, given by Eris Morn on the Moon. In the Deepening Wake quest, your task is to demolish 20 Nightmares and open a Tier III and chest at Altars of Sorrow. The waves are five and if you don't manage to kill the final boss, it will return you back at the start of the fifth wave. When all of this is completed successfully the players have to go back to Eris Morn, who will inform them about the Hive rituals and give a hint about the Pit of Heresy's entryway. This dungeon definitely is a bit complicated and requires good skills, but you'll be rewarded with many useful items. Possess all the gear inside this incredible dungeon with our Destiny 2 Pit Of Heresy Boost Service!
All rewards are completely RNG and not guaranteed.
Pit Of Heresy Boost Service - Additional Options
- Solo Completion - Unlocks the Usurper Triumph.
- Flawless Completion - Unlocks the Eternal Heretic Triumph.
- Solo Flawless Completion - We will complete the Savior of the Deep Triumph and get you The Crimson Echoes Legendary Emblem
- Class - With this option, you will be able to select the class you wanna do your boost. In addition, you will be able to select 2 classes - 2 boosts or 3 classes - 3 boosts options where we will complete the service with 2 or 3 or your characters.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Cross-Save - If you have the Cross-Save option enabled, please select the platforms you have the game on, so we can easily match the best booster for the job!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Pit of Heresy unlocked or you can select the Pit of Heresy Unlock option.
- Shadowkeep DLC on your account.
- Power Level 1100+
- The Shadowkeep campaign must be completed.
- Account sharing for this service is required.