Destiny 2 Traveler's Chosen Boost
Season of Arrivals is upon us and with it comes a brand new Exotic Sidearm called the Traveler's Chosen. This weapon used to drop from the lengthy quest of twenty steps called the Evacuation, but now you will have to farm a ton of materials and we know this is not one of your favorite things to do. With the help of our qualified boosters, you can get this sword right away with our Destiny 2 Traveler's Chosen Boost Service!
- For every Piloted/Recovery service, we will use a Secured VPN for your account safety. You can let us know from which country to connect, by selection the option during the checkout phase.
- For the absolute safe choice, we recommend our Self-Play services! You will find the self-play option on almost every service. Playing arm to arm with our professionals is always a fun experience.
What Do You Get?
- Our booster will complete all the required activities to get you the Traveler's Chosen Sidearm.
- All Gear, weapons, tokens, and materials acquired during the boost will be left for you.
- We don’t use any programs or bots. All services are done by humans.
- Once you place your order, we will assign a professional booster that will fulfill the request.
- You can choose the desired class.
- The "Appear Offline" option allows your booster to stay offline to your friends.
- This service provides a 24/7 streaming option.
- Exodus: Preparation - If you select this option, we will complete the Exodus: Preparation quest needed to unlock the Traveler's Chosen Exodus: Evacuation quest!
- Class - With this option, you will be able to select the class you wanna do your boost.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Cross-Save - If you have the Cross-Save option enabled, please select the platforms you have the game on, so we can easily match the best booster for the job!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
Traveler's Chosen Perks
Final blows with this weapon grant stacks of Gathering Light. Consume stacks, granting melee, grenade, and class ability energy based on the number of stacks.
Agile Sidearm sight.
- Greatly increases handling speed
- Slightly increases stability
Rounds cause extra damage to combatants' shields and overpenetrate targets.
- Slightly increases range
Gift Of The Traveler
Each stack of Gathering Light improves this weapon's reload, handling, and target acquisition.
This weapon is especially easy to grip.
- Greatly increases handling speed
Empty Catalyst Socket
An Exotic catalyst can be inserted into this socket.
Traveler's Chosen Catalyst
Upgrades this weapon to a Masterwork. It will generate Orbs on multikills and gain a tracker that displays the number of combatants defeated with it. The Masterworked weapon will also receive additional capabilities. Defeat enemies using this weapon to unlock this upgrade.
- Beyond Light campaign completed
- Power Level 1230+
- Account sharing for this Destiny 2 boosting service is required.
Things You Should Know
- We will farm the Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shards, and/or Spoils of Conquest for you in order to get you the selected weapon. The planetary materials will be bought with your legendary shards.
- Only one item can be acquired per weekly reset since only one Cipher can be obtained per week.