Soul Ash Farm
You can find many new resources in Shadowlands, which you must collect to improve your performance in the game. As Soul Ash's description, you can read it is a raw source of power that can be found within Torghast. This is the exact place where you can farm those materials used to fuel your Runecarver's Chamber. Not an easy task to do at all, along with all the time spent. We can ease your job with our WoW Soul Ash Farm, where professional boosters will take care of it for you.
Our Soul Ash Farm Service - What Do You Get?
- We will get the Soul Ash for you.
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
- All the additional loot that you get during the boost such as gear, gold, materials, recipes, and more.
- Option to choose a specific booster to complete your order.
- Our 'Appear Offline' guarantees you'll remain completely anonymous.
What You Get With The Different Options:
- Soul Ash Amount - We will farm the number of Soul Ashes you have selected, by doing Torgast layers and covenant quests.
- Layers to Unlock - We will unlock the last layer if you haven't unlocked it yet.
- Torghast Unlock - We will unlock the Torghast if it is not available for you.
Things You Should Know
- Your Soul Ash will be farmed by doing Torghast, Tower of the Damned on both wings along with Bolvar's Weekly Quest. To select it you must have layer 8 unlocked. If you don't have it, you must select an option from the Layers to Unlock panel.
- The time in which your order is completed may vary depending on the items you have on your character.
- This boost requires you to share your account credentials and allow our booster to log on to your account.
- Our team doesn't use any third-party software.
Additional Options Explained
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from!
- Server - We need you to select your server, so we know where to login from!
- Realm - Needless to say, we need to know the realm you play on so we can log in from there.
- Faction - Selecting which faction you are is important, as it will help our boosters prepare better
- Class and Spec - We need to know which character to play with. It's good to know about your specialization.
- World of Warcraft account subscription.
- The VPN option is mandatory, you must select the country you'd like us to log in from!
- Account sharing for this service is required.
- Max character level of the current expansion.
Is This Boosting Safe?
- All Piloted Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and it's using is mandatory at Boosting Ground.