Torghast, Tower of Damned Boost
Torghast is the otherworldly prison where all the evil creatures from every corner of the universe have been locked for eternity. In Shadowlands, it is presented as a dungeon-like activity located at the center of The Maw. Interesting thing about that instance is that every time you are inside, the environment is changing, so you don't know where the enemies are hiding. The main goal here is to collect anima, which has filled the insides of this dungeon, helping you with your progress later on. If you want us to deal with everything for you, order Torghast, Tower of Damned Carry right now and we will help you clear the tower!
Torghast, Tower of Damned Boost - What You Get For The Service?
- You get the Tower of Damned encounter done.
- You will get a significant amount of Soul Ash.
- You have a chance to get transmog pieces.
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
- All the additional loot that you get during the boost such as gear, gold, materials, recipes, and more.
- Option to choose a specific booster to complete your order.
- As rewards:
- In total for both wings, you will get 1140 Soul Ashes.
- You have a fair chance for a legendary memory drop during the encounter.
- Layers to Unlock - We will unlock the last layer if you haven't unlocked it yet. Option 7-8 doesn't include Layer 8 completion.
Things You Should Know About This Service
- Each week you can complete a Torghast encounter in 2 active wings. Each wing got 8 layers and each layer got 5 floors. Reaching the last floor on both wings and killing the boss there will lead to almost capping your Soul Ashes, which are used to create legendary items.
- If you have the Last Layer unlocked, completing it will give you all the rewards of all the previous Layers which you haven't completed this week.
- The time in which your order is completed may vary depending on the items you have on your character.
- This boost requires you to share your account credentials and allow our booster to log on to your account.
- Our team doesn't use any third-party software.
- Completing each layer will reward you with:
- Layer 1 - 120 Soul Ash.
- Layer 2 - 100 Soul Ash.
- Layer 3 - 85 Soul Ash.
- Layer 4 - 70 Soul Ash.
- Layer 5 - 60 Soul Ash.
- Layer 6 - 50 Soul Ash.
- Layer 7 - 45 Soul Ash.
- Layer 8 - 40 Soul Ash.
- Layer 9 - 35 Soul Ash and 60 Soul Cinder
- Layer 10 - 30 Soul Ash and 50 Soul Cinder
- Layer 11 - 25 Soul Ash and 40 Soul Cinder
- Layer 12 - 20 Soul Ash and 30 Soul Cinder
Additional Options Explained
- Server - We need you to select your server, so we know where to login from!
- Realm - Needless to say, we need to know the realm you play on so we can log in from there.
- Class and Spec - Needless to say, we need to know which character to level up for you. It's good to know about your specialization.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from!
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing at a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Your character has to be level 60.
- The layer you want us to complete must be unlocked.
- Item Level requirement for different layers:
- Layers 1 to 8 - 175+ ilvl.
- Layer 9 -12 - 215+ ilvl.
Is This Boosting Safe?
- All Piloted WoW boosting Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and its use is mandatory at Boosting Ground.