WoW Classic PvP Rank Boost
The World of Warcraft Classic PvP System is a completely different beast compared to what the PvP systems in the recent expansions had to offer.
It consists of 14 different ranks, that come with titles that are unique for each faction. The system works by calculating your weekly contributions in the PvP mode. Taking into account Honorable Kills (HKs), Dishonorable Kills (DKs) and Honor Contribution Points (CPs) a player would earn a set amount of Rating each week. This will earn him various PvP gear and rewards along with a prestigious title, but a player will also lose rating each week, due to a flat rating decay that the honor system implements.
At least this was how the system worked back in the day - it has already been confirmed that it would require a substantial time investment and consistent dedication over a long period of time (just as it used to be back in the days). WoW Classic will be releasing patch 1.12 as its base and the PvP content will be gradually reintroduced in stages:
Phase 1 (WoW Classic Launch)
- You can PvP one another in the world, but there is no tracking and no formal rewards for doing so.
- Honor System (including Dishonorable Kills)
- PvP Rank Rewards
- Alterac Valley (version 1.12)
- Warsong Gulch
- World PvP objectives in Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands
Our WoW Classic PvP Rank Boost Service - What Do You Get?
- Reach your desired honor rank within the WoW Classic PvP system.
- Unlock new titles, new gear, and other rewards!
- Earn honor for your fraction and contribute to your realm!
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
Additional Options Explained
- Desired Rank - Select the rank you want to be achieved.
- Current Rank - Select your current rank.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'Offline" or "Invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Class - Needless to say we need to know which character to level up for you. Some classes are harder to level than others, they will make the price a bit higher for you.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from!
- Booster - this option allows you to choose a specific booster or the first available to complete your order.
Things You Should Know About our WoW Classic PvP Rank Service
- Climbing the PvP Ranks in WoW Classic is a considerable time investment, that's one of the main reasons the service is "pricy" ... and we do value our boosters per hour work.
- Each rank after rank 3 (Seargent) requires a considerable time dedication per day every day trough the whole week.
- Once an order is placed it will be processed immediately and a booster will be assigned between 15 minutes and couple of hours, depending on the service, platform, and the booster availability.
- World of Warcraft Classic account subscription.
- The VPN option is mandatory, you must select the country you'd like us to log in from!
- Account sharing for this WoW Classic boosting service is required.
- Require your character to be level 60.
Is This Boost Safe?
- All Piloted Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and it's using is mandatory at Boosting Ground.