WoW Classic Rent A Booster Service
WoW Classic is a new version of the original World of Warcraft from 2004, and as such the progress in the game heavily relies on farming different things. From the beginning, you need to start farming your level, professions, weapons skills and as you progress in the game more and more things requiring your attention and time! Order our WoW Classic Rent A Booster Service and we will assigne you personal booster from our team of professionals. Get your personal booster now!
WoW Classic Rent A Booster - What Do You Get?
- A personal booster to do whatever you need for a selected amount of hours.
- All of the acquired loot you get during the run.
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
- Our 'Appear Offline' guarantees you'll remain completely anonymous.
- Option to choose a specific booster to complete your order.
Things You Should Know
- You can specify your country in the additional information tab, or directly to your booster from your order panel if you select our VPN option.
- Full and Partial Refunds will be available only to people that DO NOT LOGIN on their accounts during the boost.
- Once an order is placed it will be processed immediately and a booster will be assigned between 15 minutes and couple of hours, depending on the service, platform, and the booster availability.
- World of Warcraft Classic account subscription.
- The VPN option is mandatory, you must select the country you'd like us to log in from!
- Account sharing for this WoW Classic boosting service is required.
Is This Boost Safe?
- All Piloted Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks. You can check our Custom Character Creation Service.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. In general, a VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension.
- Logging during the boost provides a higher risk for suspension. We will not offer refunds to players logging in during the boost.