Destiny 2 Thorn Boost
The Destiny 2 Thorn shines with a fluid perk combo that really sets it apart from its original version and other Exotic weapons, so it's definitely a gun you'll want to own.
Thorn’s stats are the range-extending Accurized Rounds and Corkscrew Barrel. The former's stopping effect of lingering damage ticks generates Remnant fragments on a kill which, when picked up, triggers Soul Devourer to partially refill Thorn’s magazine and buffs the next Mark application. One perk works for the other, which reflects the gun’s sinister Light-consuming origins. Order our Destiny 2 Thorn Boost and our team of professional boosters will help you get it in no time!
What Do You Get?
- By purchasing this service, you will acquire the Thorn (Exotic Kinetic Hand Cannon) weapon.
- This weapon will be a nice addition to your collection.
- All the drops acquired during the boost!
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
- Our 'Appear Offline' guarantees you'll stay completely anonymous.
Additional Options Explained
- Class - With this option, you will be able to select the class you wanna do your boost.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Cross-Save - If you have the Cross-Save option enabled, please select the platforms you have the game on, so we can easily match the best booster for the job!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
Marks of The Devourer
Rounds pierce targets and deal damage over time. Kills with this weapon leave behind Remnants.
- Slightly increases range and stability
- Slightly increases handling speed
This weapon can fire longer distances.
- Increases range
Absorbing a Remnant strengthens Mark of the Devourer and partially refills the magazine.
The friction on this weapon's grip is particularly strong.
- Greatly increases handling speed
- Slightly decreases stability
Empty Catalyst Socket
An Exotic catalyst can be inserted into this socket.
Check the Exotic catalysts section in Triumphs to learn where the catalyst can be obtained.
Things You Should Know
- We will farm the Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shards, and Spoils of Conquest for you in order to get you the selected weapon. The planetary materials will be bought with your legendary shards.
- Only one item can be acquired per weekly reset since you one Cipher can be obtained per week.
- Beyond Light campaign completed.
- Power Level 1230+.
- Account sharing for this service is required.