WoW PvP Island Expedition Carry
Island expeditions were first introduced in the Battle for Azeroth as a 3v3 player event. The goal of this activity is to collect 18000 Azerite (needed for your Heart of Azeroth) before the enemy team. There's not a specific way of doing it, it is all up to the team. The islands are filled with vicious enemies that are waiting to kill you, and on top of that, you have an enemy team to worry about. By choosing our WoW PVP island expedition boost you'll ensure your victory and you’ll also get a lot of cool loot!
What are you waiting for? Order our WoW PvP Island Expedition Carry Service now and let our team of professionals help you.
Our WoW PvP Island Expedition Carry Service - What Do You Get?
- A preformed party that will play alongside you!
- The selected amount of wins in the WoW PvP Island Expedition boosting service.
- 450 Azerite with every win.
- Seafarer’s Dubloons (you can buy different items with it from vendors in Boralus and Dazar’alor).
- Additional loot that you have the chance to drop during the completion of a PvP Island Expedition:
- Quest items – each of them will grant you 750 Azerite as a reward.
- Rare mounts – there is a chance for a lot of mounts to drop during the Island Expeditions.
- Turn-in items – you can exchange them for different reputations or Azerite.
- Pets – chance to get one or more pet drops during the boost
- Transmog armor sets – brand new look for your character.
- Achievements - a chance to get rewards that count towards I'm Here for the Pets
and Expedition Leader achievements.
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
Additional Options Explained
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from!
- Server - We need you to select your server, so we know where to login from!
- Realm - Needless to say, we need to know the realm you play on so we can log in from there.
- Class and Spec - We need to know which character to play with. It's good to know about your specialization.
Things You Should Know
- This service will be done with Self-Play exclusively and we don't need your account information in order to complete it. You will need to participate in the boost and be active in order to complete your order!
- No specific item loot is guaranteed.
- The maximum character level
- PvP talents enabled
- Gear level of 410+
Is This Boosting Safe?
- All Piloted Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and it's using is mandatory at Boosting Ground.