Sanctum of Domination Raid Boost
Sanctum of Domination is a ten-boss raid instance introduced in Patch 9,1. The raid is located in The Maw, beyond the labyrinthine halls of Torghast and it is the home base of the Jailer. This raid has 10 bosses and some of the encounters include Kel'Thuzad, The Tarragrue, The True Eye of the Jailer, and Sylvanas Windrunner. If you don't have the time or if lack the dedication to complete this raid yourself you order our Sanctum of Domination Raid Boost serves, and enjoy the many rewards that this raid offers.
Sanctum of Domination Raid Boost - What Do You Get?
- The run will be completed in Personal loot mode.
- You will get all the loot that personally drops for you personally.
- The boost will take approximately 3-4 hours.
Important Information and Guarantees
- Since the raid was just released, please contact our support for more information about the availability and raid schedule!
- Your raid will be scheduled at a chosen time by you and according to what we can offer. We do not have a public raid schedule, so you’ll receive one to choose from!
- The run will start at an arranged time. Our professional boosters will clear the normal raid as quickly as possible and ensure that everything goes well and without any delays.
- The run is completed in both Piloted or Self-Play mode.
Loot Distribution Policies
- The raid will be completed in personal mode.
- You will receive all the loot that drops personally to you.
- We don't offer a guaranteed amount of items.
- Please understand that there may be other customers in the raid with you and they are not obligated to trade their gear with you!
- US Run - This option will allow you to select the number of bosses you need to be cleared on the US Realms.
- EU Run - This option will allow you to select the number of bosses you need to be cleared on the EURealms.
- Server - We need you to select your server, so we know where to login from!
- Realm - Needless to say, we need to know the realm you play on so we can log in from there.
- Faction - Selecting which faction you are is important, as it will help our boosters prepare better
- Class and Spec - Needless to say, we need to know which character to level up for you. It's good to know about your specialization.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from!
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- World of Warcraft account subscription.
- Max character level of the current expansion.
Is This Boosting Safe?
- All Piloted WoW boosting Services (with account sharing) might attract attention. Blizzard might decide to target account sharing activities at any time.
- When possible we try to offer "self-play" or other safer options to fight security risks.
- We are 100% transparent with you and we want to make sure that you understand all the risks before you make any decision. We will often warn you even after making a purchase!
- VPNs are allowed, but not supported. That means Blizzard won't help you set it up nor will they provide services to "white list" it. VPN is considered an extra layer of protection towards any potential targets for an account suspension and it's using is mandatory at Boosting Ground.