Destiny 2 Ether Farm
With every new season in Destiny 2, there is always a new currency to farm. Outside of being food for the fallen, ether is used to make key codes, that are needed to open the conflux chest at the end of the Override activity. You can generate ether from playlist activities, public events, and killing enemies. We understand that this will be a time-consuming thing and that not many players will have the time to do it. That is why we have created the Destiny 2 Ether Farm service to help all the players that hate grinding. Simply choose the amount of ether that you need and our professional team of boosters will collect it for you.
Things You Should Know About Our Ether Farming Service
- The maximum amount of Ether you can have at a time is 50. To increase the amount you can carry you need to upgrade the Splicer Gauntlet as follows:
- Ether Splicer Gauntlet I Upgrade - Increases Ether by 50 and key codes by 1
- Ether Splicer Gauntlet II Upgrade - Increases Ether by 50 and key codes by 1
- Ether Splicer Gauntlet III Upgrade - Increases Ether by 100 and key codes by 1
What Do You Get?
- The selected amount of Ether
- Once you place your order, we will assign a professional booster that will fulfill the request.
- You can choose the desired class.
- The "Appear Offline" option allows your booster to stay offline to your friends.
- This service provides a 24/7 streaming option.
Additional Options Explained
- Class - With this option, you will be able to select the class you wanna do your boost.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Cross-Save - If you have the Cross-Save option enabled, please select the platforms you have the game on, so we can easily match the best booster for the job!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
Requirements For Our Ether Boosting Service
- You must have the Season of the Splicer Pass.
- Power Level ...... or you can order a Power Leveling Boost.
- Account sharing for this service is required.