Dota 2 Low Priority Boost
Low Priority is a matchmaking penalty in Dota 2 that is given to toxic account which are tending to cause harm to the community. The restricted accounts can’t play in Single Draft game mode and will be given the chance to remove the detention by winning a certain number of games.
Our Low Priority Boost service is created for penalized accounts and we will help you get back in the game by winning the required matches for you. It will be done by skilled and proven booster, which you can choose yourself, by the way. Order now and remove any penalties right away!
Dota 2 Low Priority Boost – What Do You Get?
- We will help you remove the Low Priority Penalty by winning up to 10 games
- Completion of this Dota 2 boosting service is 100% guaranteed.
- No bots or programs are being involved.
- The service is completed by a professional Dota 2 player.
- Affordable prices.
- Various additional options.
Additional Options Explained:
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible", and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party, the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
- Secured VPN - the option is mandatory for all boosters on our website. We will only log on your account through a highly secure VPN connection, let us know where you usually log in from.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Booster – You can choose a specific booster to complete your order!
Requirements For Dota 2 Low Priority Boost
- Account sharing is required if you choose Piloted Dota 2 Low Priority Boost!