Destiny 2 Lumina Boost
Destiny 2's Exotic weapon Lumina is here, overwhelming everyone after season 4. Unlike the previous exotics, Lumina is not about hurting your enemies but it's rather more oriented towards healing. The only way to obtain this weapon now is to buy it from the Exotic Gear Archive. If you don't have time to farm for materials, just order our Destiny 2 Lumina Boost Service and we will get the weapon in your collection.
Destiny 2 Lumina Farm Service - What Do You Get?
- By purchasing this service, you will acquire the Lumina (Exotic Hand Cannon).
- This weapon could be a nice addition to your Kinetic slot.
- All the drops acquired during the boost!
- The completion of the service is 100% guaranteed.
- No programs or bots are involved in our services, only work by professional boosters.
- Our 'Appear Offline' guarantees you'll stay completely anonymous.
Additional Options Explained:
- Class - With this option, you will be able to select the class you wanna do your boost.
- Stream - For a flat tax of 10$ you will get a private stream link from Youtube, Twitch, or another service provider. The link will be provided by your booster in your order chat (only for registered users). The order chat can be easily found in your Order Panel in your Boosting Ground Profile!
- Cross-Save - If you have the Cross-Save option enabled, please select the platforms you have the game on, so we can easily match the best booster for the job!
- Appear Offline - is a service we usually provide by default. We will play while "'offline" or "invisible" and we will never reply back to any messages. Note that when playing in a party the "offline" status will have to be temporarily disabled.
Kills with this weapon leave behind Remnants. Absorbing a Remnant converts your next hipfired shot into an ally-seeking Noble Round and partially refills the magazine
Stable barrel attachment.
- Increases stability
- Moderately controls recoil
- Slightly decreases handling speed
This weapon can fire longer distances.
- Increases range
Blessing Of The Sky
Using a Noble Round on an ally heals them and grants both you and them a weapon damage bonus for a short duration.
This weapon's grip is made of lighter material.
- Increases handling speed
Empty Catalyst Socket
An Exotic catalyst can be inserted into this socket.
Upgrades this weapon to a Masterwork. It generates Orbs on multikills and gains a tracker that displays the number of enemies defeated with it. The Masterworked weapon also receives an additional perk. Heal allies with Noble Rounds to unlock this upgrade.
- Beyond Light campaign completed.
- Power Level 1230+
- Account sharing for this service is required.
Things You Should Know
- We will farm the Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shards, and/or Spoils of Conquest for you in order to get you the selected weapon. The planetary materials will be bought with your legendary shards.
- Only one item can be acquired per weekly reset since only one Cipher can be obtained per week.